For the chicken cutlets:
1. Dip thin cutlets in Ener-G Egg Replacer and then into breadcrumbs. (We seasoned app. 1 cup rice flour breadcrumbs with 1 tsp of Italian seasoning and 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.)
2. Fry cutlets in small amount of olive oil, until crispy.
For the veggies:
1. Peel & slice 5 carrots. Boil about 5 min, until crisp-tender.
2. Add 1/2 bag of frozen peas. Cook until all are soft.
3. Add 1 tbsp of Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread.
Delicious. Everyone enjoyed these!
The mashed potatoes were done as follows:
1. Boil potatoes (we used 1 1/2 potatoes) until very soft.
2. Mash in bowl and add 1/4 coconut milk, and salt/pepper to taste.